Friday, October 1, 2010

We're back!

After a long hiatus from this blog, I finally figured out that my own personal blog was not fulfilling my need for posting about events that go on in my family's life, and that rather than try to reshape katesamericanlife, I should just revamp this blog.

So, here are the new blog goals:

1. Post a minimum of once/week
2. Post a short description of the outings taken with Jane each day
3. Post photos from the outings
4. Post a short description of my dates with Danny
5. If anything else comes up that merits the term "adventure", post about that.

Really, this blog is not that much about readership. It's more of a tool to force myself out of the house, actually. I haven't been that great at getting out with Jane, and the last few weeks of pregnancy/recovering have been really harsh on Danny's and my dating life.

But enough with the excuses, and on to the adventures.

No comments: